If you are looking for inspirational Christmas messages and quotes which you can include in your greeting cards as well as text messages and you can send these messages to your loved ones. Check these 10 Inspirational Christmas Messages and include them in your text messages.
Inspirational Christmas Messages
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- As you relish the goodies, decorate every nook and corner of your home
and enjoy the get-togethers…
May the joy and festivities continue to radiate in your lives,
long after Christmas is gone.
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
- Be Like the kids, always happy and smiling, see the positive vibes in everyone and forgive all your enemies. Enjoy the Christmas and holidays!!
- Have a faith and trust in the Lord. He will teach you all the way. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!
Inspirational Christmas Wishes for a Friend
You can use these inspirational wishes which you can send to your friends and family members and enhances their motivation and bring a smile on their face.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter, and goodwill,
and may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
Have a Merry Christmas.
- May the Christmas season
fill your home with joy,
your heart with love
and your life with laughter.
- May the good times and treasures of the present
become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Wishing you lots of love, joy, and happiness.
Inspirational Christmas Messages for friends and family
Here we have compiled up few inspirational wishes which you can send to your loved ones along with small gift for your grandma or younger member.
- Don’t get too scared if a fat dude in red shows up at your door step and tries to wrap you up in gift paper. He is Santa Claus and he’s going to simply send you to me because I added you to my wish-list this Christmas. Happy Xmas day to you!
- Christmas is the perfect season to reach out to others when laughter and good tidings are in the air. Here’s hoping that your Christmas will find you among family and friends, sharing the spirit of the season.
- May Santa Claus bring you lots of gifts! May your home be filled with peace and bliss! May Jesus shower His abundant blessings on you! Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Promising New Year!